Big Brothers Big Sisters Nursing Scholarship
Thanks to a generous donor Big Brothers Big Sisters is pleased to offer a scholarship for students studying to be a registered nurse. The award amount may change each year but will be at least $500.
- The applicant must be a past Little Brother/Sister or High School Big Brother/Big Sister in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central MN program.
- The applicant must be accepted into a RN college program.
- The applicant must have been matched thru Big Brothers Big Sisters for at least 18 months.
- Submit the application form http://goo.gl/forms/PH27FqXlyP by May 1st, 2017. The application can be completed and submitted on-line or can be printed and emailed, faxed or mailed to:
Big Brothers Big Sisters
Attention: Ann Matvick
203 Cooper Avenue North Suite 162
St. Cloud, MN 56303
Fax: (320) 253-1702
- Send a photo of yourself electronically or via USPS mail.
- Send proof (electronically or via USPS mail) you have been accepted into a RN nursing program (a signed letter from a professor is sufficient).
- The winner will be notified by June 15th, 2017.
- By submitting your application you are giving Big Brothers Big Sisters of Central MN permission to share your photo and story.
Interested students may fill out the online application individually, but are encouraged to contact Ann Matvick, Program Director/College & Career Readiness Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320.258.4517 with any questions.